Let your body do the job it was made to do!
Cleansing restores the body’s natural ability to defend, heal and rejuvenate itself. By removing toxins and replenishing nutrients we restore the body’s natural digestive powers.
So Why Cleanse?
- Positive outlook and clearer mind
- Increase energy
- Strengthen your immune system
- Help prevent disease
- Clear skin & white eyes
- Look younger
- Weight loss/maintain ideal weight
- Reduce or eliminate joint pain, allergies, skin problems, IBS (irritable bowel syndrome), depression, mood imbalances, insomnia and more
- Sleep better
- Reduce cravings for unhealthy foods
- Feel great
D-N-E (Detox, Neutralize, Eliminate)
On average it takes about eight to twelve hours to process a solid meal. Only then can the body get down to the work of detoxing – cleaning up the toxins of the day, not to mention those accumulated from past days, months and years of over-exposure to toxins and poor nutrition. By consuming only whole, organic raw juices and foods we minimize the time and energy it takes the body to digest so it can focus on the really important stuff or what we like to call, D-N-E…detoxing, neutralizing and eliminating!
Why are raw vegetables and raw fruits so important in our diet?
- They are a fountain of rich antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, fiber, enzymes, and phytonutrients
- Antioxidants protect us from free radicals formed in the body
- They keep us hydrated throughout the day
- Their alkalinity effect can help us preserve bone mass and muscle tissue
- They are low calorie density foods which means they are low in calories relative to their volume
- You may control your overall eating better and manage body weight easier
- Most veggies and fruits are low on the glycemic index which means our blood glucose and insulin levels are less likely to spike
What’s the ideal pH balance?
Anything between 7.35 - 7.45 is considered normal for your cells to function properly. A pH of 7.0 is neutral, below 7.0 is acidic (low on oxygen), above 7.0 is alkaline. The pH scale ranges from 0-14.
What makes the body turn into an acidic pH state?
Poor diet, stress, and a toxic environment can deprive the cells in the body from oxygen and nutrients.
What does a high acidic level cause in the body?
- The body’s ability to absorb nutrients and minerals decreases
- The cells’ ability to produce energy decreases
- Damaged cells struggle to repair themselves
- Detoxification by your own body becomes difficult
- Makes you more susceptible to fatigue and illness
When to cleanse?
- When you know it’s time to hit the ‘RESTART BUTTON’
- When you‘ve been drinking to much caffeine, alcohol, soft drinks
- When you’ve been eating too much sugar, refined, processed foods
- When you’ve been relying heavily on those simple carbs as opposed to complex as a source of energy
- When you are retaining too much water
- If you want to feel and look healthy!